Tuesday Fools Day

11:22 PM

Today, I woke up thinking "Oh, it's another Tuesday."


I've never cared about Tuesdays before. But lately, I've been counting weeks using it because we've lost my grandfather on the first Tuesday of this month, July 5th.  He was my father figure growing up, so I was upset and I found my life balance a bit off. I was too distracted to write, I had too little energy to do work aside from my day job, and I didn't read that much. 

What I've done is listen to a lot of music though. I've heard The Ransom Collective's song, Fools, before, but  today, I found myself listening to it on loop. The song has a good melody to it and the vocals are just pure gold. I love how this song makes me feel alive. You can watch the music video for Fools below:


I'm desperate for hope to take its toll and ignite my soul. And then maybe, after that I'll find where to start again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments