Guest post: Playlist for Anything Can Happen by Marian Tee

12:59 PM

Hi! I’m Marian Tee, one of the authors behind Summer Feels and it’s my first time here on Brain Tabs (hello and thanks for having me, Veronica!).

For today’s post I’ve been asked to share my playlist for Anything Can Happen, my short story in the anthology.

It’s a summer fling / beach romance with a shy, bookish heroine and a mysterious, smoldering-hot alpha hero – soooo please do keep that in mind if you start listening to my playlist.


Fresh Eyes by Andy Grammer
Better Together by Us The Duo
I Feel It Coming by The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
One Dance by Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla
By Your Side by Jonas Blue feat. RAYE
Make Me Feel by Galantis & East & Young
Something Just Like This (cover) by Linda Lind & Trippy Trev
Still Got Time by ZAYN
Passionfruit by Drake
Heatstroke by Calvin Harris feat. Young Thug, Pharrell Williams, and Ariana Grande




It’s a crazy eclectic mix I know, but it was a pretty crazy time for my heroine Charlie, too…as you’ll see once you read Summer Feels. It’s now out on Amazon – available also in Kindle Unlimited – so I do hope you guys can grab a copy. <3

Thanks for the time everyone, and thank you Veronica for having me here! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments