Unproductive to-do list

2:26 PM

I'm gonna have some free time this June and July. I think I need to slow down, so I made an unproductive to-do list to help me chillax. So this, my friends, is what I came up with:

  1. Watch all Star Wars movies. I've only seen Episode I.
  2. Watch all Game of Thrones. I've only seen Season 1 Episode 1.
  3. Catch up on Suits, Scandal, Once Upon A Time and Criminal Minds.
  4. Read the Filipino-authored books I bought so I can review them.
  5. Organize the photos in my Camera Roll and arrange them in albums, according to group of friends.
The last two are a bit productive than the others, that's why they ranked lower in the list. Do you guys have suggestions for me?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Edit some of my writings? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoooot! Yeah. I've started that na. I should finish and send it back to you. :)

      Delete