Chocolate-coated everything

2:35 PM

If you're like most people, then you probably have tried the usual chocolate-coated food: marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, almonds, *insert things you can find in choco fondue stations here*. Then there are the not-so-usual, but surprisingly good ones. There's polvoron, dried mangoes, potato chips, and even bacon, coated in chocolatey goodness.

Being a foodie, I usually don't pass up on opportunities to try new things to eat. That's (how I get all the extra pounds, haha!) exactly what happened when I saw a print version of this ad when we dined at Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings yesterday:

Photo taken from Frankie's FB Page

Limited offer! It might not be available next time. So even if we already placed our order, wewe had to add it.
Half dozen of Chocolate Wings


It actually tasted good. When you eat the wing part, you won't even think that it's chicken. But when you eat the little drumstick-like part of it, that's when it gets weird. The texture of that part of the chicken and the chocolate just didn't do it for me. I think this is by far, the most outrageous chocolate-coated food I have encountered. It was okay, but I won't be ordering it again. I love chicken and I love chocolate, but not when they're together.

How about you? Have you tried this before? What are your thoughts?  If not, then what's the weirdest chocolate-covered food have you tried so far?

You Might Also Like

0 comments