The Cakery

6:30 AM

It's a stressful time at work lately and you know what they say, "Stressed is desserts spelled backwards." So when I saw The Cakery while running errands at Megamall last Saturday, I didn't think twice and immediately approached their stand.
Sweetness is my weakness
I was tempted by their colorful display, especially the cakes in cups. Since I still have to more things to do that afternoon, a cake-on-the-go was just perfect! I asked the saleslady what their bestsellers were. She said that for the cups, it's Mango Panacotta and Chocolate Mousse. She was kind enough to offer us free taste and of course we happily obliged.

I tasted their bestsellers and Keylime for the cups. Though the other two were also delicious, I fell in love with Mango Panacotta. I bought a cup and it was delightful. The texture was clean and it was rich and creamy. The mango layers also made it truly gratifying.

Mango Panacotta PhP 150.00
For the round cakes, we taste-tested and bought red velvet and blueberry cheesecake. They have a buy one, get one promo for only Php 250.00. 

Aside ftom the delectable goodies, I also liked how friendly and accommodating their staff was. I wasn't able to ask her name, but here she is, all smiles. I actually sneakily captured this because she was too shy when I asked her to pose. 



I'd definitely buy from The Cakery again. Their delicious products and good service would make me always go back. If you also want to try their cakes, they are located near the new Krispy Kreme store at the Ground Floor, Building A SM Mega Mall.

Follow them on Facebook, Instagram  and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments