#FeelsInTheAir: Book Boyfriend Nico Tamayo

6:00 AM

Just like how Faith knew the first things about Nico, let's take a look at his online profile:


Faith's first impressions with Nico didn't really last. In fact, they became a bit close that on the day before Valentine's the previous year, they had deep conversations that led to this:

Though not as a couple yet, they actually spent the Valentine's Day together. You can read about that over at Tara's blog.

I have reviewed Keep The Faith by Ana Tejano months back, but I don't think I've gushed enough about Nico Tamayo. For me, the most important thing about him really, is his unwavering faith. Being a Catholic like him, I found that really attractive. Other than that, here are other reasons why I ordered one Nico with french fries on the side.


Interested to know more about this book boyfriend? You can know more about Nico by purchasing the book through these links: Amazon | Smashwords | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks

And I guess that's it! There are more book boyfriends coming your way, so follow the hashtag #FeelsInTheAir on Twitter.  A big shoutout and thank you to April of The Reading Belles for organizing this thing and letting me join.

You Might Also Like

0 comments